Report of Information Violation Policy
I. Basis and Purpose
In accordance with the Cybersecurity Law of the People’s Republic of China, Tort Law of the People’s Republic of China, Administrative Measures for the Internet Information Services and other laws and regulations, the policies are formulated to regulate the handling of reporting and complaints regarding information violating laws and regulations from users of products and service platforms (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Platform”) operated by Global Tone Communication Technology Co., Ltd. (“GTCOM”) so as to promote the overall appropriate, positive and orderly display of platform contents.
II. Scope of Application and Effectiveness
(I) The Policies are applicable to all products and services operated by GTCOM.
(II) Users who detect any illegal and adverse information on the Platform can report to GTCOM according to the Policies .
(III) Users who detect any illegal and adverse information on the Platform can report to GTCOM according to the Policies .
III. Scope of Illegal and Adverse Information
(I) Political reactionary, violent and terrorist information, including but not limited to those:
1. Violating the basic principles established by the Constitution;
2. Inciting separatism, harming the national unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity;
3. Inciting subversion of the State power and the socialist system;
4. Divulging State secrets, endangering State security, or harming the honor and interests of the State;
5. Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination or undermining ethnic unity, or damaging ethnic customs and habits;
6. Propagating terrorism and extremism;
7. Sabotaging the State’s religious policies and promoting cults and superstitions;
8. Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
9. Propagating gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crimes;
10. Inciting illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstration, or gathering people to disturb social order; and